Friday, September 25, 2009

Penny for your thoughts

So....it's wrong to buy 2 of the same dress in different prints, particularly when you're a poor graduate student, right?
Here's the situation:
Bought this dress yesterday; my first purchase in SF (of course it was at Urban Outfitters...whatever, I don't want to talk about it). It fits great; it's the perfect fall dress. However, they only had this pattern. So when I, like the schmuck I am, went to the website today and saw these other two patterns, I started to feel like I needed another one. It's not every day you find a perfect, easy, casual dress!



So, in a world where it wouldn't be totally wrong and silly to do this, which pattern should I get? I'm leaning towards the blue floral, but the green's pretty great, too.
--D

2 comments:

HT said...

ohhh that's a tough one! i like the green too... maybe you get the blue and i'll get the green, then we can swap colors every time we are in the same city... :) problem solved.

Dara said...

I went with the blue floral, so buy away! :) Urban online is dangerous, though, because in order to get the free shipping you have to get more than $100 worth, so of course I then bought a skirt (http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?isProduct=product&color=004&navAction=jump&parentid=W_APP_SKIRTS&id=16959934) and sweatshirt (http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?isProduct=product&color=004&navAction=jump&parentid=W_APP_HOODIES&id=17195348) to "try on" that I almost hope don't look good on me. Dangerous.