Friday, August 28, 2009

Back-To-Fall Wish List

Dara is the only one of us going back to school this fall, but I'm as obsessed with back-to-school shopping as I was at 13 (when I spent my entire summer savings on a small wardrobe of Delia's clothes). It was also incredibly convenient having an early September birthday as a kid, which meant double the opportunity to stock up on fun autumn pieces. While the LA weather doesn't warrant seasonal wardrobe changes, and I don't have school as an excuse to fulfill my wish list, I'm just going to live vicariously through Dara and my make believe back-to-fall wish list:

{blanket-like sweater seen on Garance Dore}

{Acne Atacoma wedges}


{Prism "New York" Clear Frames}

  • {Bass Penny Loafers}

{Heart Tights seen on Garance Dore}

{Gold Pod Ring by Lora Mallory}

{Warrington Coat by The Row}

~ Haley

No comments: