Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blogging from the Airport/Scarf <3

I'm heading back to LA for another reunifying weekend. Can't wait to see the boy and the ladies and put the finishing touches on the Enchanted Royals video!


When I saw these great Need Supply Co. scarves on Camp Comfort, I became overly excited to have finally found the pumpkin-hued scarf I'd been looking for. So I ordered the custard color and eagerly awaited its arrival, which happened today. As I'm sure you can imagine, being far more color-savvy than myself, custard was not referring to my beloved pumpkin, but to the creamy off-white. When I opened it, I was blown away by its softness and how much better it looks in person; and have a look at that color- it's so versatile...so I kept it. And now, being a poor student, I suppose I'll just gaze longingly at my pumpkin from afar and hope it's still around at Christmastime.

-D

No comments: