Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hardly Strictly Bluegrass

audience at Towers o' Gold
bike parking
Yay sunlight!

Whadda punim
seriously, the sun is this ridiculous EVERYWHERE IN THE PARK.
star stage
We had quite a time at Hardly Stricly Bluegrass this year....now that the word is getting out it's getting a mite crowded, however. Highlights included Neko Case (obviously...though we had to leave early because the crowds were too much. Luckily, we could hear her from up to a mile away as we trekked out of the park and several blocks further to cab hunt), Dr. Dog, and Billy Bragg. Can't wait for next year!
--Dara

2 comments:

CougarKugler said...

Secretly I wanted to run into you! :) I was at Neko case, so sad I didnt!

hope you're enjoying frisco.

Enchanted Royals said...

Kate! I'm having a blast. thanks for the frisco tips! We will run into each other soon I'm sure :) She was fabulous, wasn't she?