Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh me oh my

So much excitement! A short and not particularly all-inclusive list:
1) my impending move (March 1; 40 days, but who's counting?) to my first all-by-myself apartment
2) Haley and I are hurtling towards a generalized knowledge of photoshop. The fruits of today's labor: an ad and header for our webstore! (our ad is up on one of our favorite blogs, A Cup of Jo.)
3)Haley and I decided to take this class

Not to mention our 2 new shoe designs and soon-to-be-realized new tote design. There's more where that came from, but we're taking it day by day. We will keep you updated!

Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to my friend Jim's inauguration party tomorrow morning. They brew their own beer in his apartment; the brew of the day is, of course, Inaugurale! Happy Inauguration!
-Dara

No comments: