Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Daily Drop Cap


Very rare is what these blog postings have been of late, that I know. We're working on some awesome updates that I think will make it all worth it! In particular, scoring and final editing/effects on our newest short film is in full swing and hurtling forward at exciting and dare-I-say impressive speeds. We're bursting to share it with you, but all in due time!
In the meantime...I know that most everyone who cares about this sort of thing already knows and loves Jessica Hische (I've even mentioned her briefly right here), but I love her Daily Drop Cap project, in which she posts a new, beautifully rendered drop cap every work day. I couldn't resist sharing this particular one. Probably the Duchess in me, loving those branches. All the work she's been doing lately is great, though. Even if you aren't a typography nerd, it's definitely worth having a look at her site...some of the work she's been doing for magazines like Entertainment Weekly, The Wall St. Journal, Bust and People is just insane.

--D

No comments: