Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Haiti Poster Project






















A month or so ago, I saw that a classmate of mine had begun to follow the Haiti Poster Project on Facebook, so I checked it out. The team behind the 2005 Hurricane Poster Project and the 2007 So-Cal Fire Poster Project is holding a call for entries for posters that will be donated and sold to aid Doctors Without Borders. The posters go on sale April 5, but the deadline to submit is May 1, so there's still time to submit your own. There are already so, so many beautiful posters up there; these are only scratching the tip of the iceberg. Personally, if I find myself coming in to a bit of cash and am able to support this, I could see that great red "Earth Quake" geometric print on my robin's egg blue wall....

--D

1 comment:

Kempt said...

These are wild and stunning! So well done!