Monday, January 4, 2010

Ring a ling

A great many of our friends have been announcing their engagements in the past few months. I myself, being halfway through my first year of grad school and living across the state from my man of choice whilst I partake in said schooling, am nowhere near ready for that sort of thing, but when Joanna Goddard's post about her wedding rings led me to their designer, Blanca Monros Gomez's, website, I thought I really had to share them, because they're great.




--Dara

3 comments:

April said...

True story, we have a friend who had his lady's MBG engagement ring stolen from mail. They got another and her ring is lovely! http://is.gd/5Mirz

I'm a big fan of April Higashi's raw diamond jewelry. She's local, over in Berkeley. http://is.gd/5MitW

And srsly, wtf? I heard about 4 engagements over the holidays! I never really thought about the holidays as time to do it but apparently this was the year!

Enchanted Royals said...

Wow that is some crazy shiz. I can't believe their ring was stolen from the mail! Not that I had a whole lot of faith in USPS to begin with. All those rings are gorgeous.

thea said...

oooooo yes, I like these!!
thea.
xx

www.spoonfulzine.com
www.forthevisionaries.tumblr.com